Friday 31 March 2017

30 days of Kink and Submission

So to get the ball rolling on here I am going to be doing a series of prescribed questions over the next 30 days pertaining to the nature of my kink, my experience of the lifestyle so far and my submission. Hopefully this will serve to fast track explaining a little bit more about myself, while also providing a strong script to ensure I don't miss anything. So without further ado, here are Day 1s questions:

30 Days of Kink:
YOU...
Dominant, submissive or switch? List the parts of BDSM that get your juices flowing, what interests you the most? Basically define your kinky nature.

Ha, well, I could talk for hours on this alone! I'm not a dominant, that's for sure. And until a year ago I'd have happily just said I was a submissive and been done with it. But following a recent relationship I learned I do in fact have a dominant side, I just cant maintain it for any length of time and it may even be an extension of my submission, as it mostly only makes an appearance with other switches when I know they enjoy it. But its there, tucked away. By comparison, I can spend several continuous days in sub space and not feel like I'm missing anything by not being dominant or even just not in sub-space. Being submissive is huge part of my personality, not just a kink, and it influences me outside the bedroom as well as in. So while I may be termed a switch by some, I prefer to identify as a sub, as I can go without being dominant indefinitely, and it just easier to explain.
As for my 'kinky nature', as I just touched on, I thrive on the pleasure and happiness of others. A number of people have actually questioned this, saying its an inherently dominant trait, but I'd argue its simply an uncommon trait in male subs. I get off on doing everything in my power to ensure my domme's happiness, satisfaction and pleasure; I dont require a reward or reciprocation of my efforts, simply acknowledgement and thanks. I am however a masochist, so if I do fail to deliver not only do I enjoy how much my domme enjoys punishing me, but I enjoy being punished too. 


30 Days of Submission:
Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

My submission (as detailed above) has always seemed pretty unique to me. I'm not a little or a pet, and I dont specifically desire any type of treatment. I simply desire to fulfil my dommes own desires, to serve her as best I can, in and out of the bedroom, and to be appreciated for doing so. That last bit has always made me apprehensive of identifying as a slave for instance. Until recently I adopted what I thought was a self-made label of Service Sub - not quite slave but not quite regular sub - but apparently thats taken and its not what I am. So maybe I just dont have a label, or perhaps I'll just have to make do with Lifestyle Submissive

Cheers! Tune in tomorrow for:

  • My kinks
  • Who might I submit to and how



No comments:

Post a Comment