Saturday 1 April 2017

30 Days: Day 2

30 Days of Kink:

DAY 2 : YOUR KINKS...List your Kinks. Describes what it is about being Dominant or submissive that excites and arouses you the most.

So I touched on this in yesterdays post, but I'll cover it again here for the sake of engaging properly in the task. First of all, I'm an experimentalist. I love to try new things and broaden my experiences. In kink terms that means I'm pretty open minded about peoples kinks and I'll try almost anything once, usually twice (Don't want to put it down to a bad experience). My own personal kinks, both the ones I've tried and the ones I haven't are heavily centred around worshipping my domme, but many are also just things that fascinate me or I just enjoy. So firstly, I love cunnilingus, how intimate it is and how pleasurable it is for my partner. By extension, while I have yet to try it, I love the idea of facesitting/queening. The functionality and objectification of it, but especially how... how to describe it... all encompassing(?) it is. I just love the idea of being tied down, unable to go anywhere with my domme sat on my face, and that is my reality until I have satisfied her. Which leads me onto my next kink, bondage. I have tried a little rope and cuff bondage, but primarily my experience so far has just been with being pinned down by my partner. The helplessness of it all, barely to move as my partner teases or punishes me, remaining just out of reach - now that really gets me aroused. I have begun teaching myself rope bondage too, as I find it both fun, interesting and useful; and like many advocates of rope I have to agree that its main appeal is it is just so damn pretty! Shibari harness especially, but even just simple box ties, gauntleting or arm binding, they are such amazing things to behold - both the ties themselves and the marks they leave!
Another big kink of mine that I have tried and since cant get enough of, is breath play. Not only is the lightheadedness an amazing feeling when combined with other kinks, but I also adore the power play at work when my domme's hand is around my throat. In that moment I am both terrified and aroused, and even if they aren't applying much physical pressure, my breath catches in my throat and I'm left in a terrific limbo, between elation and terror, just staring wide-eyed, up at my superior. There's a whole science to breath play regarding pressure points and the like, and I would love to experience more of it.
Finally, while not a kink I have any experience of, electrostimulation fascinates me! I have no idea what it actually feels like, but its a sensation I'm dying to experience, both as a punishment and as a reward. And again, soooo pretty. Violet wands and their like, as well as pads and cattle prods, they are my mental image of kink.
Writing this it occurs to me that I think half the reason I like all these kinks is they could so easily all fit into one scene: tied down with electropads down my flanks giving me occasional shocks, my domme astride my face, while I gasp for air between trying to please her - now that is my idea of fun.

30 Days of Submission

Describe who you might submit to and how. Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom? Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

What a great question! Firstly, I feel I should comment how I am all too aware that I cannot afford to be too picky in this lifestyle. Whether the facts are to be believed or not (100:1 sub men to dommes), it is extremely hard for young (especially inexperienced) submissive men to find dommes to submit to, so I have to remain relatively open minded about who I would choose to serve.
That said, its not very in the spirit of the question to dismiss it as "I don't get a choice, I just serve whoever I'm lucky enough to have notice me", and its certainly not as fun!
So to begin, I should explain that, as covered in my last 30 days post, my brand of submission involves being helpful/useful/pleasing any way I can, both in the bedroom and out. In fact, I already get kicks out of just helping people out in day to day life, without them even knowing I'm a submissive. So to say, that I would more than happily be a lifestyle submissive, doing chores and errands during the day, and satisfying my domme by night. 

I'm also a bit of a hopeless romantic, so while I don't dislike the concept of play partners (and in fact it appeals to me as being useful for expanding my repertoire of knowledge and experience), ultimately I would like to be committed to serving a domme personally and actively enjoying each others company outside the context of the dynamic. What's more, being as I get most of my kicks from knowing that my partner is satisfied with my performance, I'm more likely to get that recognition of my submission from a domme that I am also romantically associated with.
Finally, and linking back to my first post "A New Day, A New Dawn", I love being set rules to follow and tasks to complete, and to appease my domme in the process. I'm also a masochist, so I love to be punished for failing in this task and I love knowing my domme is relishing in said punishment. So therefore a Sadist (Natural Dominant) is far more appropriate a fit for my submission.

Once again, I hope you have enjoyed reading! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll usually respond! Tune in tomorrow for Day 3: Discoveries and How do you know you are submissive?

No comments:

Post a Comment