Tuesday 4 April 2017

Define: Worship

In a online chat forum with a number of other subs and doms, an admin posed the topic discussion of "Define: Worship", and after spending some time contemplating it I began to write my personal opinion of what "Worship" means. It was only halfway through that I realised I'd managed to avoid directly referencing the lifestyle and actually give it some spiritual undertones - which fits nicely with my own philosophy of submission, where it is more than just a sexual thing but a huge part of my psychology and personality, and worshipping a domme does mean more than just sexually pleasing her. And so I strove to continue writing in that almost poetic style, and eventually wove more kinky aspects into the explanation. Anyway, at risk of sounding overly proud, it got a lot of good reception from both the other subs and the doms in said group, so I thought I'd post it up here. Enjoy!

"How to define worship?
I would define it as an unquestioning devotion (within reason of course, one must consider your personal safety above all things). A devotion to do whatever is asked of you, in the hopes of appeasing a higher power.
A drive, that motivates you and pushes you to do things you would not have previously considered or thought yourself capable of. You may spend hours in solitude, meditating on how lucky you are to a humble servant of this superior being; you may worship them more directly, giving your body to them as a vessel of their own will; or you may have yourself flagellated to remind you that you are below them and unworthy of their attentions.
Worship is at the core of my own submission and very being. I will do whatever I can to appease my domme and hope that she find me worthy of recognition"

I hope you enjoyed this post! I look forward to reading any comments you may have, or even your own defintions of Worship!
SS

1 comment: